Friday, September 7, 2012

Website Grand Opening


I am so happy to announce that our website is finally complete and we are ready to show it off to all of you! We think this website will make shopping a lot easier and you can now customize products to meet your needs. We would love to hear your feedback and hear how you like the website and store!

We are so excited about our new website that we have decided to giveaway many new products to you! All you have to do is enter our giveaway below.

12 comments:

  1. I really like the Happily Ever After art !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable products. I bought washi tape from Alexis Mattox Design and use it for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite product (very hard to choose because they are all adorable) is the Laser Cut Chantilley Lace Card it's so romantic and vintage i love it!!!! :)


    liz.ticona@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the business cards, but also love the LOVE Cut Out cards too. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your washi tape selection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those handmade books look lovely; can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alexis! Everything's so cute! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alexis, I love it all! But I think my favorites are the laser cut cards. Those are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw your products at So Sophie Boutique. Loved everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome giveaway! my favorite product is the large lace pendant necklace in black :)

    ReplyDelete