Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lace Inspiration

We have been adding a lot of new products to our little shop and there are many more changes coming soon. I did want to show off these beautiful lace inspired cards that have been in our shop for a few weeks, but haven't been featured yet on the blog. I think they are some of my favorite. They are so classic and intricate and basically everything a laser cut card should be. What do you think? They are sold individually and each lace design comes in a different colored soft speckled paper. Check them out here.





This beautiful lace was actually drawn from the French lace on my wedding dress. It always makes me happy to see it. 

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, so impressed! I'm so glad Shannan and I happened upon you guys at Summerfest!

    ReplyDelete