Friday, June 15, 2012

We mean business

Until recently, I am ashamed to admit that for a paper company we had horrible business cards. They weren't what I wanted at all, but they were a nice fit in our budget since we got them for free. But, now I am here say that we mean serious business with our business cards. I hope you like them and if you would like to see them in person, just order something from us and we will send it along with your order! ;-) 




The design is laser-cut into beautifully thick paper and we made it in many different colors. When we showed them off last weekend, everyone was very excited about them. I hope they don't up-stage our actual products!



What do you think? Definitely better than our old cards!



1 comment:

  1. I just ordered a product from you through Etsy and I have to say that I absolutely fell in love with this card! I especially love the diagonal line that runs from the two x's to the N. Kudos to you and congratulations on your site. I love your aesthetic and look forward to future orders.

    ReplyDelete